Competition Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern current competitions administered by Silver Cross UK Ltd. By entering any competition, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as laid out below. To see our full website terms & conditions click here.
Silver Cross Grandparents Day Competition
Friday September 29 2017 to Monday October 2 2017
- Five winners will each receive a Bettys Celebration Gift Box
- Entries must be made on the Silver Cross Facebook post published on Friday September 29 2017.
- The closing date for entries is midnight on Monday October 2.
- Silver Cross will select the winners from all valid entries.
- The winners will be informed via Facebook and must contact us via private message on Facebook to claim their prize.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion. Entrants are providing information to Silver Cross and not to Facebook.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them:
General Silver Cross Competition Terms
1. To enter the competition you must be:
a. UK resident; and
b. 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Silver Cross.
3. Entries must be submitted according to the individual competition entry requirements (which will be published before any new competition commences).
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
5. The closing date is as specified in each competition and Silver Cross reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
6. If you win the competition, we will notify you via Facebook. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, Silver Cross reserves the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
7. Any prize cannot be transferred to another person.
8. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, or any other prize.
9. If the advertised prize becomes unavailable, Silver Cross reserves the right to offer an alternative prize.
10. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
12. Silver Cross reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on this page and the relevant competition page.