This superior cot bed mattress offers “Dual Care”, with a firmer sleep side for babies aged 0-18 months and a softer side for little ones aged 18 months and over. Exclusive to Silver Cross, the True Fit™ design features unique square shaped corners for a better edge to edge fit in your cot bed. Designed and made in Britain.
In stock: 29th January
The Superior mattress features 6 layers of comfort protection to keep your baby warm and dry.
1. Natural, breathable Tencel fabric keeps baby cool and dry
2. Cushioned polyester padding for extra comfort
3. Natural rubberised coir layer for protection and durability
4. 190 pocket springs distribute weight evenly for a better night’s sleep
5. High density nursery grade foam for added comfort
6. Water-resistant propylene fabric to protect against little accidents
The Superior Cot Bed Mattress is part of our True Fit™ collection, designed for comfort and safety. The square-shaped corners minimise gaps between the cot bed and mattress, keeping little arms and legs safe.
The superior mattress features 190 individual pocket springs which provide flexible, targeted support.
The reversible, “Dual Care” design features a firmer sleep side for babies aged 0-18 months, while the softer side offers the best support and comfort for little ones aged 18 months and over.
The cover is made from Tencel, a breathable natural fabric with excellent moisture wicking qualities. It’s naturally absorbent, ensuring your mattress stays dry and cool, while the smooth fibres make it super soft to the touch.
The mattress has hypo-allergenic properties and is water resistant, while the cover can easily be removed for washing at 60°C.