Receive an Extra 5% Off selected items with code CYBER-5 - Shop Now
The place for parents to be
For everyday travel
For growing families
For all terrain comfort
For city living
Created for a life in motion
Engineered to rise with your child from birth to 12 years
Developed for slumber and play wherever you go
Combine Coast, our strong and durable pushchair designed for everyday strolls, with a Simplicity Plus infant carrier & base
Add an award-winning Dream i-Size Infant Carrier & Base with your Coast pushchair, designed for everyday strolls
Everything you need with your Wave pram including Dream i-Size infant carrier & base, changing bag, footmuff, phone holder and snack tray
Turn your Wave pram into a Travel System with an award-winning Dream i-Size infant carrier
Everything you need with your Reef pram including a First Bed Folding Carrycot, Dream i-Size infant carrier, changing bag, footmuff, phone holder and snack tray
Add a First Bed Folding Carrycot and an award-winning Dream i-Size infant carrier on to your Reef pram
Everything you need with your Dune pram including a First Bed Folding Carrycot, Dream i-Size infant carrier, changing bag, footmuff, phone holder and snack tray
Add a First Bed Folding Carrycot and an award-winning Dream i-Size infant carrier on to your Dune pram
Everything you need with your Dune pram including a Compact Folding Carrycot, Dream i-Size infant carrier, changing bag, footmuff, phone holder and snack tray
Combine your Dune pram with a Compact Folding Carrycot and an award-winning Dream i-Size infant carrier
For compact travel
For families on the go
For everyday strolls
For everyday comfort
Awarded the safest infant carrier for your newborn by ADAC, when used with the Dream i-Size base
The only 360° rotating car seat you need, suitable from birth to approx. 12 years
The multi-stage car seat, growing with your child from 15 months to approx. 12 years of age
Our high-back booster seat from 4 to 12 years old, approved to the latest R129/03 safety standard
Simple and beautiful, the Bromley nursery furniture collection offers the perfect canvas for creatin...
Create the best nursery for your little one to nap, play and grow with the Bromley Oak 3-piece nurse...
Create a sense of calm with our 3-piece Alnmouth nursery set with a washed oak finish. The multi-sta...
For traditional style in your little one's nursery, choose the Nostalgia furniture collection. Craft...
These exclusive recipes are from Annabel’s 30th Anniversary Edition of her global best-selling cookbook: New Complete Baby & Toddler Meal Planner.
Butternut Squash, Pea, Broccoli & Kale Puree
There are so many health benefits to eating kale that it would be hard to find a reason to keep it off your baby’s menu. It is high in iron and calcium and rich in vitamins, and this recipe, where it is combined with sweet butternut squash, is a tasty introduction to it.
SUITABLE FROM 6 MONTHS / SUITABLE FOR FREEZING / MAKES 4 PORTIONS
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add the onion and squash and sauté for 1 minute, then add the stock.
2. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat, cover and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
3. Add the broccoli, kale and peas and simmer for a further 6–8 minutes until tender.
4. Puree in a blender until smooth. Add the Parmesan cheese and stir until melted.
Salmon With Carrots & Tomato
This makes a good, creamy-textured fish purée. Oily fish like salmon contains Omega 3s which are some of the best ‘head to toe’ ingredients because they are good for almost every organ of your child’s body. Omega 3s are important for your baby’s brain and visual development from six months of age and can also help with skin conditions like eczema.
SUITABLE FROM 6 MONTHS / SUITABLE FOR FREEZING / MAKES 4 PORTIONS
1. Put the carrots in a steamer set over a pan of boiling water and cook for 15–20 minutes or until tender.
2. Meanwhile, place the fish in a microwave dish, add the milk, dot with half the butter and cover, leaving an air vent.
3. Microwave on High for 1–2 minutes. Alternatively, put the salmon in a pan, pour over enough milk to just cover, and simmer for about 4 minutes or until cooked.
4. Melt the remaining butter in a saucepan, add the tomatoes and saute until softened and slightly mushy. Remove from the heat and stir in the cheese until melted. Blend the cooked carrots with the tomato mixture.
5. Drain the cooking liquor from the fish, remove the skin and check there are no bones. Flake the fish and mix it with the carrots and tomatoes. For younger babies you can blend the fish together with the carrots and tomato for a smoother texture.
Beef Meatballs with Carrot & Apple
Babies and toddlers will especially love these meatballs as my secret ingredient of grated apple adds a touch of sweetness and oodles of child appeal. Remember that iron is the most common nutritional deficiency in children and is vital for their physical and mental development. Red meat is one of the richest and most easily absorbed sources of iron.
SUITABLE FROM 6 MONTHS / SUITABLE FOR FREEZING / MAKES 25 BALLS
1. Put the onion, apple and carrot into a food processor. Whizz until finely chopped.
2. Add the beef, garlic, thyme, breadcrumbs, Parmesan and egg. Whizz until combined. Shape into 25 little balls.
3. Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Add the balls and fry for about 10 minutes until lightly golden and cooked through.
4. Alternatively, preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Arrange the meatballs on an oiled baking sheet and bake in the oven for 15 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
Fruit & Veg Ice Lollies
Did you know that you can make the freshest, healthiest lollies with just a few ingredients? These zero-sugar fruit and veggie lollies are delicious and not only a healthy treat but will also soothe sore gums if your little one is teething.
SUITABLE FROM 6 MONTHS / SUITABLE FOR FREEZING / MAKES 12 ICE LOLLIES
Strawberry, Beetroot and Apple Lollies
Carrot, Kiwi, Mango, Banana and Orange Lollies
1. Put all the ingredients into a jug. Blend using a stick blender until smooth.
2. Pour into 6 lolly moulds and freeze for 6 hours.
With a career spanning over 30 years, London-born mother of three Annabel Karmel has pioneered the way families all over the world feed their babies and children. In 2006, Annabel received an MBE in the Queen’s Birthday Honours for her outstanding work in the field of children’s food and has since become recognised as one of the UK’s leading female entrepreneurs. Credited with starting a ‘food revolution’ with her trusty recipes and methods, she has become the UK’s No.1 children’s cookery author, best-selling international author, and the mother of all feeding experts with 47 cookbooks… and counting.