Our most luxurious cot bed mattress has a higher number of pocket springs for ultimate baby comfort, while moisture-wicking qualities provide a dry and cool micro-climate as your baby sleeps. Exclusive to Silver Cross, the True Fit™ design features unique square shaped corners for a better edge to edge fit in your cot bed. Designed and made in Britain.
The Premium mattress features 7 layers of comfort technology to keep your baby warm and dry.
1. Softly quilted, temperature regulating Thermo+ fabric
2. Cushioned polyester padding for extra comfort
3. Natural rubberised coir layer for protection and durability
4. A second rubberised coir layer for extra protection
5. 220 pocket springs distribute weight evenly for the best night’s sleep
6. High density nursery grade foam for comfort
7. Natural, breathable Tencel fabric keeps baby cool and dry
The Premium Cot Bed Mattress is the most luxurious in our True Fit™ collection, which is designed for comfort and safety. The square-shaped corners minimise gaps between the cot bed and mattress, keeping little arms and legs safe.
Offering ultimate baby comfort, the premium mattress has 220 individual pocket springs which provide flexible, targeted support. The reversible, “Dual Care” design features a firmer sleep side for babies aged 0-18 months, while the softer side offers the best support and comfort for little ones aged 18 months and over.
The cover is made from Tencel, a breathable natural fabric with moisture wicking qualities, which provides a dry and cool micro-climate as your baby sleeps. It’s naturally absorbent, ensuring your mattress stays dry and cool, while the smooth fibres make it super soft to the touch.
In addition, the premium cot bed mattress has anti-allergy and anti-microbial properties, with the “thermo” surface staying fresher for longer. The covers can be removed for washing at 60°C.